Chiropractor, Dr. Reiner – The Best Kept Secret In West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Richard A. Reiner, D.C. – VITAE
- B.A., Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1972.
- D.C., Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, Georgia, 1981.
- X-Ray Interpretation of Spinal and Skeletal Disorders, Dr. Russell Ehard; 100 hours.
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, Dr. Kenneth Feder; 100 hours.
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, Advanced Studies, Dr. George Goodheart; 60 hours.
- Use of AMA’s Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Dr. Stanley Kaplan; 100 hours.
- Treatment of Low Back Disorders, Dr. James Cox; 60 hours.
- Tortipelvis and Scoliosis, Dr. Fred Barge; 40 hours.
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia, Texas Chiropractic College; 40 hours.
- Sports Injuries, Dr. Leroy Perry; 24 hours.
- UFHEC, School of Medicine, Santo Domingo, D.R.; 3 years.
- Physician Certification Program for Worker’s Compensation; 1995.
- Diplomate; National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Private practice since: 1982 – present, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Consultant for insurance companies.
- Hippocrates Health Institute; Staff Physician, Instructor.
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Member of ACA Councils on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
- Florida Chiropractic Association.
- Palm Beach County Chiropractic Society, Vice President: 1987-1988, 1989-1990, 1990-1991, 1991-1992.
- Insurance Relations Committee Chairman: 1988-1989.
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation.
- Foundation of Chiropractic Education and Research.
- Humana Gold Plus Plan: PPO Provider.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida: Participating Member: PPC, PPS.
- CIGNA Insurance Plans, PPO, HMO
- Florida Bobcats Arena NFL: Team Chiropractor, 1996-1999.
- WBA/WBC: Personal Chiropractor for David Tua, Heavyweight Boxer.
- Kiwanis Club – Charter Member, Wellington.
- Major Emphasis Committee Chairman: 1991 to 1999 – Past Member.
- Exchange Club – Past Member, Wellington.
- U.S. Army and U.S. Army National Guard, SGT/E5, 1972-1981, Honorable Discharge.
How Chiropractor, Dr. Richard Reiner Can Help
To learn more about how we can help you live pain free every day, schedule your appointment today or call us at (561) 689-4700. Our chiropractic office is conveniently located in West Palm Beach, Florida (FL).